Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Importance of Sundays for Your Business


Sometimes people ask me if I ever take time off. The answer is yes and no. I mean, right now it is Sunday morning and I am typing a blog. Not exactly unplugged. But this morning my whole family sans one is here, we are all in our pajamas, not yet showered, full tummies, just sitting around talking about how much we love hanging out together. My three-year-old this morning says (unsolicited), "Oh, Mom. You're a great Mom." So I taught him to say to his sister, "You're the best sister in the whole wide world!" I tried to say, "What am I going to do when my kids are grown?" but I couldn't because after the first two words I got choked up. My husband chimed in with ,"By then we will have grandkids." Excellent. More pajama time. Is tomorrow Monday morning? Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment