Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Information is POWER! Support local radio!


As you may know, I host a weekly radio program, NH Women In Business, each Friday live from 11-1pm. When I started the show almost 2 and a half years ago, I did it for selfish reasons, to have credibility with my radio sales accounts (I know, right?). Instantly, however, I began to see the power behind radio and it grew into what it is today: a strategic marketing tool that business owners, women and men alike, can use to promote their business or upcoming event. Post production includes follow-up on Facebook with the podcast links and each guest receives a QR Code for the mobile podcast site. This means that they can use the QR Code on all marketing materials, including their appreciation marketing with Send Out Cards, as well as on their website and business Facebook page.

This week I am looking for businesses that would be willing to underwrite this important programming. For the cost of 10 :30 second ads on another radio station, sponsors can have the same ad run 6 times each week during the show and be mentioned numerous times on the return of breaks. They also have an open invitation to be on the show once a month at their convenience. Their website link is added to my website, and of course I tell everyone in the world who they are and how much I love them.

For more information, email me at joanne@leapyearmarketing.com or call 724-603-LEAP

No comments:

Post a Comment