Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mother of Invention

Coming up with brand new ideas usually doesn't happen when you are trying. It happens when you need it to happen.

On Friday I came up with a
marketing concept that was literally forming in my mind the same time it was coming out of my mouth while selling it to a potential client. Their reaction was positive, so I immediately went home and wrote it out. It will be the cornerstone of my business from now on. I would not have come up with it if I were sitting down trying to come up with something.

The most important thing to remember is to keep moving, even when you are not sure the direction. Sometimes the answer lies in the journey, and would have been missed if the trip was planned in advance.

- Accessorizing the business world, one woman at a time.

Location:Towle Pasture Dr,Epsom,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment