Thursday, August 23, 2012

I played a game once called red black. When the game was over I learned that I had been quitting things in my life when they became difficult. The game taught me to not be afraid of success and to work through those difficulties. At first it was easy to see some of the smaller difficulties that I had been allowing to stop me from moving forward. As those difficulties disappeared, however, I  found that difficulties were still there and looked differently than before. 

Sometimes they catch me offguard and I am not prepared. I find myself sometimes feeling like I want to quit. But I know it is just those old programs coming to the surface. There may come a day when I decide to quit. But today is not that day. Tomorrow looks pretty good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment